PeachTree Family Dentistry will be re-opening May 6, 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented new protocol to help protect our patients, staff and dentist.
Kindly use hand sanitizer upon arrival to our office. Disinfect your hands prior to using any pens to fill out any documents. Inform us if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. Follow social distancing, including handshaking.
We thank you for your consideration.
· We will be CLOSED until April 30, 2020 in accordance with Virginia Dental Association and Americal Dental Association recommendation due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
· If you have a dental emergency and you are a patient of record, please email firstname.lastname@example.org call 804-282-4646. We will check our email and phone message regularly.
· We thank you for your consideration.
· Kindly use hand sanitizer upon arrival to our office
· Disinfect your hands prior to using any pens to fill out any documents
· Inform us if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing
· Limit social distance, including handshaking, as a means of decreasing possible transmission of COVID-19
· Inform us of recent travel outside the US, including Italy, South Korea, Iran, and China
PeachTree Family Dentistry is dedicated to offering patients from Richmond and surrounding areas the highest quality care, and family friendly practice. We offer a wide variety of treatment options in a comfortable and welcoming environment that makes every patient feel right at home.
There is a reason patients keep coming to Dr. Carlo DeLeon again and again! His warm and friendly personality combined with his great chairside manner and gentle touch puts patients at ease and makes each visit to the dentist an enjoyable one.
We love our patients, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
5500 Monument Ave, Suite G, Richmond, Virginia 23226, United States
Copyright © 2017 PeachTree Family Dentistry - All Rights Reserved.