At PeachTree Family Dentistry, we focus on providing the best in general and cosmetic dentistry. We partner with expert local specialists (such as oral surgeons, periodontists, orthodontists, endodontists) to provide the best plan and treatment for our patients. Some of the services offered at our office include:
- Preventative Care: Patients are scheduled regular exams to ensure oral health. This helps to avoid cavities, gum disease, enamel wear and more.
- Tooth Colored Restorations (Fillings): Tooth decay occurs when specific types of bacteria are left on the tooth for a long period of time. The bacteria produce acid that destroys the tooth’s enamel and the layer under it, the dentin. These diseased enamel and dentin are removed and replaced with tooth colored fillings.
- Periodontal Therapy: Periodontal disease also known as gum disease is an inflammation of the gums that, if severe, can lead to bone loss that holds the teeth in place. Periodontal therapy is the treatment for the gum disease that involves removal of the bacteria.
- Teeth Whitening: There are lots of foods that can cause natural teeth to stain. Teeth whitening can restore our natural tooth shade or whiten them beyond natural shade.
- Root Canal Therapy: When tooth decay extends into the nerve (pulp) of the tooth, root canal is usually recommended. Pulp is the tissue inside the center of each tooth, containing the blood vessels and the nerves. In a root canal, the pulp is cleaned and the infection is removed.
- Extractions: There are several reasons why extraction or removal of a tooth is recommended. Usually, if tooth decay is too large or tooth crown is fractured to the gum line then it is recommended to extract the tooth.
In addition to dental treatment above, our practice also offers Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Removable Dentures, and Crown & Bridges.